We inform about the new regulations because of the coronavirus in Wiesbaden and Hesse (Hessen). Here is our summary of 16 April 2020. The regulations apply until 3 mai 2020. How to proceed there after the government will decide on 30 April 2020.
Personal contact and visiting is probhibited:
- The ban on personal contact still continues to apply inclusively up to 3 May 2020. This means, that only two people are allowed to be out in public and keep a distance of 1.5 meters from other people. Families can still go out together. Further informationm on the contact ban you can fimnd in our article dated March 23: https://bit.ly/345jkCy
- Visits to hospitals, old people’s homes and nursing homes continue to be prohibited. Exceptions for visiting dying relatives can be made.
- There are fines between 200 and 5000 euros per person if the rules are not followed.
Schools & Kindergarten
- Schools in Hesse can slowly reopen from April 27, 2020. But first only the final classes of grammar schools, secondary modern schools and junior high schools. This will be followed by the upper school and middle school. Primary schools are to reopen later.
- Kindergarten and day care centers (day care centers) remain closed.
What’s open, what’s closed?
- From Monday, 20 April, shops with a sales area of up to 800 square metres may reopen. Regardless of the sales area, this also applies to car dealers, bicycle dealers and bookstores.
- Restaurants, bars and pubs will remain closed as before, only pick-up and delivery services are possible in restaurants. Ice cream parlors can also offer a delivery service from 20April 2020.
- Hairdressers are allowed to open in Hesse from May 4, 2020, but they must adhere to the hygiene protection measures.
- Churches, Mosques, Synagogues and other places of worship still remain closed.
- Big events such as public festivals or football matches (with an audience) are prohibited until 31 August 2020.
The government recommends wearing protective masks when shopping and on buses and trains. But this is not compulsory.
Information telephone of the city of Wiesbaden: daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on 0611-31-8080.
Telephone Hotline Hessen(Hessen) for questions and information about the corona virus: 0800- 555 4666 – daily from 8 a.m to 8p.m.
Coronavirus cases in Wiesbaden (as of April 16, 2020, 3 p.m.): 269 positive COVID-19 cases, Of these, 181 people are considered to have recovered, nine people have died.
Gepostet in: //Allgemeines